Fire Marshal Training
Professional Fire Safety Training
Fire Marshal/Warden Training
all carried out by ex-professional firefighters
- Our fire marshal course has been designed to meet the requirements of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire Legislation
- Common Causes of Fire
- Fire Safety Features Within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden Role)
- Peoples behaviour in fire situations
- What to do in Case of Fire (including the different types of portable fire extinguishers and how they should be used in emergencies)
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Points
All people attending the Fire Marshal course are provided with a certificate which is valid for 2 years
Our Fire Marshal course is presented by a trainer who will be an ex-firefighter who will have had at least 25 years experience in dealing with fires, large and small. The trainer will have the knowledge to answer any questions posed whether about dealing with fire, preventing fires occurring, fire risk assessment, etc. The trainer will be able to ensure you staff have the knowledge to make their workplace a safer environment.
The syllabus for our four hour Fire Marshal Training course.
The training of the Fire Warden/Marshal is a legal requirement. The role of the Fire Warden/Marshal is essential.
e-mail us at:
By telephone:01458 832 607
Or by writing to:
The Sales Department
The Online Fire Safety Company
5 Lower Actis